Our competency lies in offering Violet and Beige undyed Surgicryl Polyglycolic Acid PGA Sutures. These sutures are made available in a box of 12. These products are nothing but synthetic braided & coated multifilament with several applications across various surgical procedures. Surgicryl Polyglycolic Acid PGA Sutures we offer are famed for exhibiting excellent tensile strength and other key attributes such as good flexibility, high knot security, and providing high tissue support. We also assure features like minimal tissue reaction & capillary action, and excellent adjustability in our offered range. The products we offer are so designed that about 50% of the tensile strength in these sutures remain intact even after a period of 21 days. We are a globally renowned exporter and supplier from Spain, Trinidad and Tobago, guaranteeing proper packaging, fair market prices and quick dispatch of these products the world over.
- Type----- Braided and coated multifilament
- Composition--- Polyglycolic acid
- Coating---- Polycaprolactone and calcium stearate (1%)
- Colour--- Violet / Beige - undyed
- Tissue reaction--- Minimal
- Absorption--- The hydrolytic action by which the material is broken down results in total absorption in approximately 60 to 90 days.
- Approximately 50% of tensile strength remain after 21 days.
- Presentation--- Box with 12 sutures
- High tensile strength
- Breaks down by hydrolysis
- Braided structure
- Coated multifilament
- Hermetically sealed packing
- Excellent tissue support
- Minimal tissue reaction
- Predictable absorption rate
- Excellent handling properties High flexibility High tensile strength Excellent knot security
- Soft passage through the tissues with minimal sawing, tissue drag and trauma Good knot tie down / adjustability
- Reduced capillary action
- Guaranteed seal and product sterility
- General soft tissue closing and/or ligation especially in General surgery
- Skin closure
- Gastrointestinal surgery
- Plastic surgery
- Ophthalmic surgery
- Cardiovascular surgery Neurosurgery
- Being absorbable not to use when an extended wound support is required.
- Caution in patients with delayed wound healing (e.g. compromised immune system).