We are reckoned among distinguished providers of quality Surgicryl Polyglecaprone 25 Monofast Sutures. These are supplied without any coating and are of extremely commendable quality. We are famed as an eminent exporter and supplier from Spain, Trinidad and Tobago, with matchless expertise in offering supreme quality Surgicryl Polyglecaprone 25 Monofast Sutures that features microscopic uniform diameter and boasts of excellent tensile strength. There is no capillarity in our range of sutures and they are also demanded for giving easy and secure knotting. These sutures are composed of high grade materials and therefore, also lead to minimal tissue reaction. The sutures we offer also give excellent tissue support.
- Monofilament and known for having microscopic uniform diameter High tensile strength,
- Absence of capillarity Easy and secure knotting Minimal tissue reaction and excellent tissue support
- Composition ---Polyglecaprone 25, a copolymer made of 75% glycolide and 25% -caprolactone
- Coating-- None
- Colour-- Violet / Beige - undyed
- Tissue reaction-- Minimal
- Absorption-- The hydrolytic action by which the material is broken down results in total absorption in approximately 90 to 120 days.
- Approximately 60% of tensile strength remain after 7 days.
- Presentation ---Box with 12 sutures
- High tensile strength
- Breaks down by hydrolysis
- Monofilament with microscopic uniform diameter
- Excellent tissue support
- Minimal tissue reaction
- Predictable absorption rate
- Soft passage through the tissues without sawing, tissue drag and trauma Absence of capillarity (no support of bacterial growth)
- Excellent knot tie down
- Good handling properties Easy and secure knotting
- Guaranteed seal and product sterility
- Superficial soft tissue and/or ligation especially in General surgery Skin closure Plastic surgery
- Gastrointestinal surgery Gynaecology Urology
- Cardiovascular surgery Neurosurgery Ophthalmic surgery
- Being absorbable not to use when an extended wound support is required.
- Caution in patients with delayed wound healing (e.g. compromised immune system).